WHO WE ARE The Muindi Foundation was founded in 2017 and has been committed to building a homeless-free community in San Jose and SIlicon Valley for the past four years by advocating for and helping those in our community who need it most. WHAT WE DO Over the last two years, the Muindi Foundation provided services to approximately 4,400 homeless individuals in downtown San Jose. We offer a variety of services to homeless and at-risk families:
- Community outreach: Providing food security, hygiene care kits, and clothing
- Year-round tutoring and mentorship programs for at-risk children in grades 1-3
- Free notary services to those living in a shelter or homeless camp
- Sponsor a Hygiene Items Drive at your workplace
- Start a Facebook fundraiser benefiting the Muindi Foundation
- Shop via the Muindi Foundation’s Amazon Smile program
- Volunteer at the Muindi Foundation and tutor & mentor an at-risk child
Be the change.
There are more homeless people than ever before living in San Jose and the surrounding areas, and the Muindi Foundation is on a mission to solve this crisis.
Help us meet our $30,000 goal, please make a 100% tax-deductible donation this GivingTuesday.