- Community outreach: Providing food security, hygiene care kits, and clothing
- Year-round tutoring and mentorship programs for at-risk children in grades 1-3
- Free notary services to those living in a shelter or homeless camp
- Sponsor a Hygiene Items Drive at your workplace
- Start a Facebook fundraiser benefiting the Muindi Foundation
- Shop via the Muindi Foundation’s Amazon Smile program
- Volunteer at the Muindi Foundation and tutor & mentor an at-risk child
Be the change.
There are more homeless people than ever before living in San Jose and the surrounding areas, and the Muindi Foundation is on a mission to solve this crisis.
Help us meet our $30,000 goal, please make a 100% tax-deductible donation this GivingTuesday.